Real Estate commissions are too high! Discount brokerages beat this drum all the time, but is it true? Is a full service brokerage charging too much for what they do? Do discount or flat fee brokerages provide exactly the same service, and more importantly, results, as a full service brokerage?
Here is the breakdown of what our company, Coldwell Banker Community Professionals, a full service brokerage, does for every one of our seller clients as a MINIMUM STANDARD.
- We will fully explain your representation alternatives, and how they will affect your sale
- We will create, with you, a marketing action plan to get your property sold
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Competitive Market Analysis (CMA)
- We will show you various financing alternatives and how they may help facilitate the sale of your home
- We will furnish you with an estimated net proceeds of your sale, to assist you in your future plans
- We will help enhance your home, by developing a plan to showcase your property and enhance its ability to attract buyers
- We will present your property to the Coldwell Banker sales team
- We will promote your property to other reputable, professional Brokers and Sales Representatives who service your area
- We will place your property on the LOCAL Multiple Listing Service
- We will create a marketing resource to promote the details of your property, including specific highlights and photos/videos of your property, and showcase it online
- We will prepare promotional materials regarding your property and arrange for their distribution to target market areas to attract potential buyers
- We will offer to place a Coldwell Banker Community Professionals FOR SALE sign on your property to help generate calls to our office from prospective buyers
- We will review with you our comprehensive marketing program designed to generate buyer prospects for your property. We will explain how our placement on multiple websites will maximize the exposure of your property to potential buyers. We will also discuss how we track online activity and more…
- We will provide you with regular Marketing Activity Reports on competitive market conditions, buyer activity and the actions taken to market your property
- We will review with you the home finding process that buyers are most likely to follow including financial qualifications, property selections, financing options and closing procedures
- We will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting an offer to purchase on your property.
- We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favourable and protective for you
- We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the transaction
- We will contact you after the closing to follow up on any remaining details or service needs
- We will provide you with details of our relocation and referral services, which are available to you at no cost regardless of where you are moving
The above is a list of the basic services offered. Many of our real estate professionals offer additional services, whether it be staging, or pre-inspections, for example.
Also, our sales professionals are trained in negotiation skills, ensuring you have a strong advocate for your needs at the time of an offer presentation.
These steps that our sales professionals take, ensure that sellers net more from their home sale by using a full service REALTOR®. The increased sale price reflects the benefit having a real estate professional on your side can make.
To find out what we can do for you, call one of our Coldwell Banker Community Professionals today.